The Association of Chief Children’s Nurses (ACCN) is an established membership group of senior children’s nurse leaders in the UK.
The ACCN exists to:
- Influence child health policy, strategy and nursing
- Provide expert children’s nursing advice and support to its members
- Network within and outwith of the representative Trusts/organisations
- Provide professional child nursing advice for all those involved in the care of children
- Influence and promote children’s nursing
- Work with/advise professional bodies (PSB) for example, NMC, Council of Deans and others
- Provide a response to proposed government information, professional and inter-agency issues
- Lobby to raise the profile of health and welfare of children
ACCN members will be available to other members to provide advice, either collectively or individually.
To download our constitution, please click here